~ Our 10 most popular recipes of 2013 (plus two more of our personal faves)! Healthy, delicious, fast and easy! The very best of Two Healthy Kitchens! ~
Here at THK, 2013 was an amazing, wonderful year! After more than six months of planning, researching, and learning new technology (Grrrrrrr … 😀 ), we launched our blog in April, and it’s been a happy whirlwind ever since!
In case you missed any of them, here’s a recap of our 10 most popular recipes of 2013, as decided by you – our loyal readers (and how many times you viewed each recipe).
Ok, ok – technically our post on How to Cook Quinoa is our most popular post ever. (Our readers are definitely quinoa-crazy … and more quinoa recipes are coming soon!!!!) Also in our top 10 posts is our tutorial on How to Make Fruit Bouquets and Fruit Kabobs. But, since neither of these is technically a recipe post, we didn’t count them.
Bonus alert! We each also picked one of our personal faves that didn’t quite make the top 10 (but should have!). So, that’s 12 top recipes for the price of 10 – lucky you!
Drumroll, please …
1) Healthy Sugared-Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Dip
2) Corn, Edamame and Quinoa Salad with Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette
3) Peanut Butter Cup No-Bake Snack Bites
4) Quick and Healthy Snack Bites
5) Healthy Apple Cobbler Muffins (With Easy, Make-Ahead Tips!)
6) Blueberry-White Chocolate Muffins
7) Citrus Quinoa and Chickpea Salad
8) Easy, Healthy Applesauce Granola
9) Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothies
10) No-Bake Almond Joy Snack Bites
Bonus! Gretchen’s Favorite … 10-Minute Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Shelley’s Pick … Lightning-Fast Cheesy Three-Pepper Ravioli with Italian Sausage
Update: More Top Healthy Recipes
As the years go by, we’ll pop back to update this post, since we thought you might like to be able to check out some of our other most popular recipes from various years. Lots and lots of easy, healthy recipes you’ve just gotta try next! Enjoy!
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2022
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2021
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2020
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2019
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2018
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2017
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2016
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2015
- Top Easy, Healthy Recipes of 2014
26 thoughts on “Top 10 THK Recipes of 2013”
Everything looks wonderful! Congrats on an exciting and tasty year!
Awww – you’re so sweet!!! Thanks so much! 😀 ~G&S
Citrus Quinoa and Chickpea Salad— totally craving this right now! It was my favorite dish at the Fish-Off!
Hi, Susie! I know – wouldn’t this delicious burst of sunshine be so perfect for a frigid winter day like today!?!? I’m so glad to know that you love it … thanks sooooo much for taking the time to leave us a comment and let us know it’s a fave! Now hop right up and go make some (and then mail some my way, too)! 😀 ~Shelley
These look great! I can’t wait to try some more of your best! And, I’m excited that I’ve already tried a couple! 🙂
Have a lovely 2014!!! Thanks for being great bloggy friends. 🙂
Happy 2014! We love that you’re excited to try more of our recipes! We had a long discussion about which recipe we would choose as our favorite – we love them all!! 🙂 It’s been fabulous getting to know you too, Debi! 🙂 ~G&S