What lies at the culinary crossroads of crazy-delicious and uber-nutritious?
And where does high-end, fancy-schmancy restaurant cuisine intersect with done-in-a-jiffy home cooking?
Yup … salmon again!
From salmon burgers to salmon sushi …
Grilled, smoked, baked, or poached …
Salmon is the busy home cook’s friend, whatever flavor profiles or cooking methods you prefer! It’s the ideal bet for dinner on a super-busy weeknight, but it also spiffs right up in its dress-to-impress best for a ridiculously easy, yet totally rave-worthy dinner party meal!
And with all that protein and those heart-healthy, brain-supporting omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, salmon is a fantastic nutritional bet, too!
We’d originally planned to bring you just one fish recipe round-up this week, with a list of recipes from top bloggers for all kinds of fish. But it didn’t take us long to realize that ever-popular salmon needed a whole round-up, just for its delicious self! We simply found way, waaaaaay too many wonderful salmon recipes that we couldn’t wait to share with you!
So if you’re looking for quick, easy, delicious and really healthy meal ideas … you’ve come to exactly the right place! Check out these fast, nutritious salmon recipes, and then be sure to click here for another mouthwatering list (of all those other fish recipes)!
1) Honey Almond Quinoa Crusted Salmon by Alyssa at Simply Quinoa
2) Pineapple Orange Salmon Teriyaki from Kelly at Life Made Sweeter
3) Cedar Planked Salmon from Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
4) Asian Salmon Burgers with Avocado and Hoisin Sauce from Two Healthy Kitchens
5) Smoked Salmon Sushi from Bernadette at Rants from My Crazy Kitchen
6) Mustard and Herb Crusted Baked Salmon from Ashlee at Ashlee Marie
7) Honey Glazed Salmon from Brett at This Mama Loves
1) Easy Honey-Glazed Salmon from Two Healthy Kitchens
2) Grilled Maple Mustard Salmon from Robin at Mom Foodie at Bloomi
3) Homemade Lox with Mexican Spices from Sabrina at The Tomato Tart
4) Herb and Roasted Garlic Salmon with Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad from Alyssa at Simply Quinoa
5) Salmon Linguine from Julia at A Cedar Spoon
1) Grilled Salmon with Green Onions and Basil from Jane at The Heritage Cook
2) Chili Garlic Salmon and Broccoli Bowls from Annie at Maebells
3) Easy Sesame Teriyaki Salmon from Valerie at From Valerie’s Kitchen
4) Pan Seared Salmon with Asparagus and Sweet Potato “Rice” from Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama
5) Huckleberry Glazed Salmon from Lisa at Cooking with Curls
6) Ginger Orange Glazed Salmon from Julia at The Roasted Root
7) Five-Ingredient Strawberry Red Wine Glazed Salmon from Brianne at Cupcakes and Kale Chips
1) Chipotle Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Avocado Salsa from Caroline at Taste Love & Nourish
2) Miso-Ginger Glazed Salmon from Renee at Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
3) Salmon Tacos with Caper-Dill Sauce from Julia at The Roasted Root
4) Lemon Dill Salmon from Julia at A Cedar Spoon
5) Salmon Burgers with Spicy Hoisin Mayo from Cathy at Noble Pig
6) Maple Sesame Glazed Salmon from Brianne at Cupcakes and Kale Chips