Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/healthy-yogurt-parfait-party-snacks/
© 2014 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
Healthy Yogurt Parfait Party Snacks
- Yogurt (we recommend non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt, but you can offer a variety of flavors)
- Fresh fruit such as: bananas, berries, peaches, or nectarines
- Dried fruit such as: raisins, chopped dates, pineapple, cranberries, and cherries
- Nuts: sliced or slivered almonds, chopped pecans, or walnuts
- Granola (we recommend our Easy, Healthy Applesauce Granola)
- Chia seeds or ground flaxseed meal
- Honey or maple syrup for drizzling
- To set out a yogurt parfait bar: Offer a large dish of yogurt (or several dishes of various flavors), as well as dishes of fruits, dried fruits, nuts, coconut, granola, chia or flax, honey or maple syrup, etc. Set out spoons and small dessert cups, bowls, or parfait glasses.
- To build parfaits: Each person can layer yogurt in a bowl or cup, alternating with layers of the other ingredients. Parfaits can be finished with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, if desired.