Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/veggie-faces-no-bake-vegetable-pizzas-and-wraps/
© 2014 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
"Veggie Faces" No-Bake Vegetable Pizzas and Wraps
- Whole-grain tortilla
- Whole-wheat pita
- Whole-wheat flat bread
- Reduced-fat cream cheese (your favorite flavor)
- Non-fat Greek yogurt dip (such as French onion or Jalapeño and Salsa)
- Cottage Cheese
- Fresh veggies such as: colorful peppers (diced, slivered or cut into shapes), halved grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks or shreds, small broccoli florets, celery sticks, peas, sliced mushrooms, pitted black olives, and alfalfa sprouts
- Shredded reduced-fat cheese
- To assemble, start by spreading the “crust” with one or more types of “sauce.”
- Add desired toppings to make a fun face.
- To serve, cut into wedges like a pizza, roll up like a burrito or wrap, or fold like a quesadilla.