Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/no-cook-fresh-corn-tomato-and-avocado-salad/
© 2013 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
No-Cook Fresh Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Kernels cut from 3 ears of fresh sweet corn (to equal about 2 - 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered (to equal about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine corn, tomatoes and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, lemon juice and black pepper. Whisk well to combine. Pour dressing over corn mixture and stir gently.
- Taste for seasoning. If the flavors aren't quite vibrant, add just a tiny bit more salt and taste again. With this salad, there is a specific point at which the seasoning is just right and the taste absolutely pops. I have to adjust the salt just slightly every time I make it.
- Let sit until serving.