Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/naturally-sweetened-pot-o-gold-applesauce/
© 2016 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
Naturally Sweetened Pot o' Gold Applesauce
5-10 min. (varies depending on quantity)
- Granny Smith apples, for making shamrock cutouts
- All-natural, unsweetened applesauce
- Golden raisins (about 1-2 tablespoons per serving, as desired)
- Cinnamon, if desired, for sprinkling
- To make decorative shamrocks, cut thin vertical slices of apple (about ¼" - ½" each). Lay slices flat on cutting board and use a small, sharp, shamrock-shaped cookie cutter (ours was about 1¾") to cut out shamrocks.
- Spoon applesauce into serving bowl.
- Sprinkle golden raisins (and cinnamon, if desired) on top. Decorate with apple shamrocks.
- Serve immediately.