Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/instant-peanut-butter-banana-ice-cream-just-5-minutes-and-5-ingredients/
© 2015 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
"Instant" Peanut Butter-Banana Ice Cream (Just 5 Minutes and 5 Ingredients!)
- 3 peeled, frozen, overripe bananas (see note)
- 3/4 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Toppings: mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, sliced fresh bananas
- Break bananas in half and place them in a blender, along with the peanut butter and milk. Blend until creamy and smooth, scraping sides once or twice if needed.
- Serve immediately with chocolate chips, coconut and banana slices.
Bananas: You want to use overripe, brown-speckled bananas for this recipe because they taste sweeter (just as those are the ones you'd want to use to make excellent banana bread).