Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/greek-yogurt-coleslaw/
© 2014 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
No-Mayo Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
5 min. (plus optional chilling)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces (about 6 1/4 cups) bagged coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Place slaw blend/cabbage in a large bowl and pour Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top. Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until using (preferably at least 30 minutes).
Make-Ahead: This coleslaw keeps well, covered in the refrigerator, and can easily be made several hours in advance. In fact, we prefer to let it sit for at least half an hour before serving, so that the cabbage softens a bit and the whole salad melds together. We find that it's at its best, though, if eaten within a day or two.