Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/easy-smoked-salmon-breakfast-wrap/
© 2017 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
Easy Smoked Salmon Breakfast Wrap
3 min. (to scramble egg)
- cooking spray (if needed, for making eggs)
- 2 eggs
- 1/16 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/32 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Flatout flatbread (we like Light Original or Soft 100% Whole Wheat for this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons 1/3-less-fat chive & onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 5 thin slices tomato
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon capers (optional)
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, scramble eggs until just set and fluffy, seasoning with salt and pepper. Set aside briefly, keeping eggs warm.
- Lay Flatout flatbread on work surface and spread with cream cheese, leaving a thin outer border not coated in cream cheese.
- Top with spinach, tomato, reserved scrambled egg, smoked salmon, green onions, and capers (if using). Layer each of these ingredients by spreading them down the middle of the flatbread, lengthwise (as shown in the photos in this post), not placing them too close to the sides of the flatbread.
- Fold in the cream-cheese slathered long sides of the flatbread so they overlap in the middle to enclose the filling, securing with toothpicks if needed.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.