Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/easy-honey-glazed-salmon/
© 2015 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
- 1 pound salmon, skin removed (see note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a glass baking dish with foil or parchment paper (see note).
- Place salmon in baking dish.
- Combine honey, vinegar, canola oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix until salt is dissolved and ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour honey mixture over salmon, making sure salmon is coated completely by glaze (although much of the glaze will run down into the pan).
- Bake for 17-22 minutes, checking for doneness (the thickest part of the salmon will flake easily with a fork). Do not overcook; salmon should be flakey and moist. Serve immediately.
Salmon: This recipe will also work with salmon that still has the skin on. Place the salmon in the pan skin-side down before pouring the glaze over top. Once baked, the salmon should be easy to lift away from the skin, leaving the skin behind in the baking pan.
Pan: Lining the pan with foil or parchment is purely for ease of cleanup. This recipe also works just fine in an unlined pan that's been prepped with a bit of non-stick spray.