Posted by https://twohealthykitchens.com/4-ingredient-no-butter-chocolate-fudge-with-coconut/
© 2015 Two Healthy Kitchens. All rights reserved.
4-Ingredient (No Butter!) Chocolate Fudge with Coconut
1 1/2 min. (plus chilling)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Place chocolate chips, evaporated milk and coconut oil in a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for approximately 1½ minutes (the exact timing can vary slightly depending on the power and wattage of your microwave).
- Stir until completely smooth and well-incorporated. (Do not microwave again, just use the heat from the chocolate to continue to melt the other chips.)
- Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, stir in coconut flakes.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 8x8 pan. Tap or gently shake pan to level the mixture. It will not be completely smooth on the top due to the coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate until solid.
Storage: We recommend storing this fudge, tightly sealed or wrapped, in the refrigerator, which will keep it fresh for several days. It's decadent right out of the fridge, but will soften to a more melt-in-your-mouth, fudgy texture if you allow it to come back to room temperature before serving.